Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lens

Lens

so this is more of a concept photo, i was just thinking a lot today about world views and how the lenses that we choose (or are taught) to see the world through color all of our encounters and experiences in different ways. What lens am I using to see the world around me? (no photography pun intended!) And how is that forming my thoughts, beliefs,and reactions. I want to see the world through God's eyes (or lens..) but am far from understanding the full extent of what that means and looks like. But I'm optimistic and excited about the process....

In other news, i haven't posted all week because I've been a busy bee researching websites and preparing to take the next step towards starting my own portraiture and event photography biz.. Right now I'm in the process of figuring out what areas of my portfolio are lacking and trying to set up shoots to add to those. for the next couple weeks I'm going to focus on babies and couples. So if you out there have any babies I can take pictures of, or couples that don't mind looking really in love for the camera, then send them my way! Actually i'll extend the babies offer to entire family shoots, just let me know what you are looking for!

thats all for now, i shot nate and grace potts today so i'm going to load them onto my computer now

see ya'lls

No comments: