Friday, February 6, 2009

shoots!

I've been neglecting this blog this week!! Sorry guys. Actually I've been really playing catch up this week. I some how stepped over the line where I'm doing more photography then I can keep up with. I finished Jake promo shoot this week, had 2 more shoots, trying to get my website and business blog (yes I soon will be busting up to a professional Lauren Hurt Photography blog complete w/ portfolio and prices), and I have 3 shoots scheduled for this weekend. This is on top of working full time and trying to refinance our house (prepping for appraisal on sunday) and doing taxes! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed but trying to step back and enjoy this crazy season for the blood*sweat*tears work it is (casey keeps telling me not to worry, starting a business&following your passion is sacrifice and hard work but so fulfilling in the end).

Here's some more from Jakes shoot, I simply love them. I find my self saying this with every shoot now though, I think that's a good sign...

JakeDorr Promo

JakeDorr Promo

JakeDorr Promo

JakeDorr Promo

JakeDorr Promo

No comments: