Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas crazy head

i havn't been able to post very solidly lately because of the craziness going on around me the last week and a half. I was working a ton because all my staff took time off for Christmas and then besides work i was directing a children's Christmas pageant! But thankfully much of the stressful craziness is behind and the restful craziness is still to be had! Casey and i are up in portland at the CBNW Winter Youth conference, he's leading worship and i am getting a much needed 4 day vacation equipped with a very amazingly comfy hotel room bed and lots of free food and good company.

Anyways, back to the pictures.... Since i just have casey's laptop up here i don't have a lot of my pictures to share, but i did think i could share one of the pics i made for casey's Christmas present. We gave out of what we've been given this year... he learned one of my favorite songs and played it for me and i framed some pretty pictures of his favorite subject (har har har!)

this i one of two, and my personal fav b/c of how the edit turned out

My creation

thats all for now... if you are lucky i might post some pics of the band/conference while we're up here

1 comment:

Melissa Louise said...

really nice b/w conversion here. willing to share your recipe? Love your shots and enjoyed visiting today:]
Melissa