Tuesday, December 9, 2008

feeling refreshed

so i'm back, i was feeling a little bogged down with the blogging everyday obligation, its tough with my current crazy schedule, but i am still taking pictures like crazy. From here on out i might miss a day or two between postings, but i'm ok with that. because I'm still loving photography and practicing constantly.

Today i am very proud to introduce this picture... It is my first work with strobe flash, and i'm beyond excited about it. I ordered some studio lighting equip last week and it just arrived yesterday so i have been blissfully playing with it. Last night when i got home from work the package was on my doorstep and i ripped it open and set it up immediately, then made casey sit and be my muse for quite a while, he is such a supportive hubby!

There are many from last night that i love, but this was definitely my favorite.
Let me know what you think!

heavy

2 comments:

Han said...

I love it. I love these new lights they make the whole picture look very profeesional!

Danae Jones Photography said...

Nice job! I'm glad you found lights you like. what did you end up getting? One of these days when I win the lotto i'll have to stock up on studio stuff ;)